WEB ORDERS AND INDIVIDUAL PHONE ORDERS
When purchasing through our website or by phone as an individual, you may return any title(s) within thirty days of receiving your order.
BOOKSTORES AND INSTITUTIONS
Bookstores and institutions that have placed a direct order via phone, fax, or email may return eligible title(s) within one year of placing the order.
IMPORTANT RETURN POLICY NOTES
- All returns require preauthorization from our Returns Department. Please email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax your return request to 541-344-1506.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All eBook sales are nonrefundable.
- Any claims for damaged or missing merchandise must be received with 45 days of ordering.
- Books that carry our ISBN and that are currently in print are eligible for return and must be in their new, unread original condition in order to receive a refund (we cannot refund shipping charges).
- After you have received your return authorization, please wrap the book(s) securely to avoid damage in shipment, indicate the reason for the return, and include the original packing slip. Please use a traceable and insurable form of shipment, such as UPS or USPS Insured.
- We do not pay for return shipping charges unless the book is damaged, defective, or shipped in error.
- Please ship returns to the following address:
Attn: Returns Department
Wipf and 远博远博娱乐 远博远博娱乐网站
199 West 8th Avenue, Suite 3
Eugene, OR 97401-2960
- All merchandise must be free of shelfwear, store price labels, and markings or other damage. At the customer’s request, any returned books deemed unsalable can be returned to the customer with return shipping due.